Saturday, October 20, 2007

Swimming up Stream (or is it sitting in the shallows)

Oh ya, once again my traditional ways have outlasted the trends as I opened the paper today to see an article about people turning away from Facebook. (You can read the entire article here.) Well, I am glad to say that just like my resistance to acid wash in the 80's my reluctance to be trendy has served me well. As you can see on July 20th of this year I posted the same complaints with Facebook on this very blog. Now, I just have to wait for this whole tattoo thing to blow and my pasty white, ink free skin will become the hottest thing since desert boots.

1 comment:

Thielmann said...

hey!! I had acid-washed jeans (after the rugby pants), desert boots (after the boat shoes), and I need you on Facebook so I can kick your ass at Scrabble